7 Steps to Launching Your Christian Personal Brand
[What’s in it for me?]
What’s been written in the past is old news, God is here to help you develop an entrepreneurial life you’ll be proud off! Writing our new story starts with launching something new and completely different from what we already have, uncertainty and fear WILL happen and WILL try to take over, but at the end of the day the choice is ours to launch.
We all, as Godpreneurs, have stories we are waiting to tell. The right time to do it is always NOW! Don’t waste time thinking twice about the difficulties or resources you don’t have in order to start, think about what you do have right now and follow both God and your heart, there’s no time to lose when it comes down to living out the dream God has planned out for you.
There are seven key factors for succeeding at launching the purpose God has placed in your heart for you to fulfill. Write the story God always planned on you to write, serve Him in the best way possible: by following His wish for you and your business
These lessons will show you:
- Introduction - My Testimony and Story (important!)
- Step 1 - Deciding is Taking the First Step
- Step 2 - Removing the Distractions
- Step 3 - Staying Committed, Even Though You Want to Quit
- Step 4 - Waiting for the Right Time to Launch
- Step 5 - Serving Others Through Your Message
- Step 6 - Connecting with Other Christians
- Step 7 - Trusting the Plan, Even when Derailed
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 600 posts. Alex's Instagram @dailygodpreneur guides over 65K followers with inspirational quotes to inspire business day. Learn more about Alex's testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.