8 Lies of Entrepreneurship
In this course, I show you 8 lies that keep Godpreneurs bogged down in feelings of inadequacy, insecurities of owning a business, and 8 truths to combat lies
As entrepreneurs, we often hear lies in our head that we’re not good enough to own this business, smart enough to sell that product, rich enough to launch… just not enough, period!
In this course, I show you 8 lies that keep Godpreneurs bogged down in feelings of inadequacy, insecurities of owning a business, and 8 truths to combat those lies.
Silencing the lies can only happening by shouting the truth – that you serve a God that says you’re enough, you’re incredible, you were uniquely fashioned, and the marketplace needs you!
These lessons will show you:
- God and Business Don’t Mix
- God’s Not in My Industry
- My Business Completes Me
- I Can Do This Alone
- I’ll Succeed Once I Get Married (or Divorced)
- My Kids Make Business Better
- It’s Hopeless
- Going Back to a 9-5 Will Fulfill Me
- 8 Truths to Battle Those Lies
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 600 posts. Alex's Instagram @dailygodpreneur guides over 65K followers with inspirational quotes to inspire business day. Learn more about Alex's testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.
StartLie 1 – God and Business Don’t Mix
StartLie 2 – God’s Not in My Industry
StartLie 3 – My Business Completes Me
StartLie 4 – I Can Do This Alone
StartLie 5 – I’ll Succeed Once I Get Married (or Divorced)
StartLie 6 – My Kids Make Business Better
StartLie 7 – It’s Hopeless
StartLie 8 – Going Back to a 9-5 Will Fulfill Me
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR $29?
All Business Bible Plans include:
- Workbook with study questions
- Automatic emails are sent daily to help remind you to stay on track
- Video or text teaching (transcripts included)
- NEW: Copy my teachings and edit them to use for teachings to your own tribe of followers.