Becoming a Godpreneur
A 9-Day Business Bible Study about cultivating a God-first business mindset.
We’ve entered a new era in business – spirituality is coming to the forefront of the success of every entrepreneur’s mind. Becoming a Godpreneur is a pilgrimage of trusting God in your business, focusing on Him, staying close to Him, being a light in your marketplace. In this course, you’ll receive the essential pillars needed to put God first in your business. This course also serves as a step-by-step process you can take to turning away from the way you used to do business, and start doing business God’s way.
[What’s in it for me?]
We all long to be successful entrepreneurs, but what does it really take to be an extraordinary Godpreneur – a God honoring business owner? What if there was a model for creating a God-First business, regardless if you’re starting a new business or reinventing your business’s meaning purpose.
Becoming a Godpreneur is about cultivating a business of ever-increasing influence because God can use your business to be a light in the marketplace. This may require a complete overhaul of what you now know and do. You may need to re-think your culture, brand, staff and clients.
If you could gain a greater understanding of running and leading a God-first business, and know that authentically leading in this new mindset would guarantee your success, would becoming a Godpreneur be worth it?
Becoming a Godpreneur leads you through a study of the transforming power of putting God first in your business. When you know how God wants to be involved in your industry – real estate, medical, financial… almost every industry – then you can know what significance your business plays in the overall plan of the world. When you become a Godpreneur, you know what you were called to do.
Being a Godpreneur isn’t the same as being a Christian that owns a business. Godpreneurs take action for God. Godpreneurs build godly character into their culture and brand. Godpreneurs are in a constant and authentic exchange with a real and present God in their business. This can be more easily said than done, but do it we must.
Join us on this pilgrimage as we learn how to put God first to impact not only our current business, but future generations to come.
These lessons will show you:
- How to allow God into your personal and business identity
- The ways to focus on the approval of God and not of men
- How to understand who God says you are
- Tips to find or create a strong circle of supporters
- To understand what it means to to know when its time to act.
- How to help others by fulfilling your part in God’s greater vision
- What it means to become “a light in the marketplace”
- What it takes to make your business “blessed by God”
- How to overcome “the entrepreneurial roller coaster” through belief in your vision
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 600 posts. Alex's Instagram @dailygodpreneur guides over 65K followers with inspirational quotes to inspire business day. Learn more about Alex's testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR $29?
All Business Bible Plans include:
- Workbook with study questions
- Automatic emails are sent daily to help remind you to stay on track
- Video or text teaching (transcripts included)
- NEW: Copy my teachings and edit them to use for teachings to your own tribe of followers.