Conquering Integrity in My Business
[What’s in it for me?]
Always keeping it real with your personal calling is what will determine your success, do not let yourself be pulled in different directions. God put a specific knowledge and talents in you that only YOU have the power to live up to, do not get distracted with other callings or other things people may think you are meant for. Only you know what you were made to become.
It’s easy for an entrepreneur to lose himself in the midst of finding his way, in between all the chaos that entails. But as Godpreneurs we have the duty of saving a specific time of the day to speak to God and let Him shine His wisdom onto us, this way making it easier to find out what we are supposed to be doing. Live according to the word He put in your heart and your heart only.
Keeping integrity in business is easy as long as you follow the path God planned out for you to be in, read your bible daily and let God guide and eventually approve of the business you take over.
These lessons will show you:
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 1 - Confess You Have a Problem with Integrity
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 2 - Understand What NOT Having Integrity Causes
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 3 - Understand What “Having Integrity” Means
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 4 - Think About Your Future
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 5 - The Only Guide to Integrity We Need to Follow
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 6- How to Build Integrity
- Conquering Integrity in Business - Step 7 - Mastering Integrity in Your Business Life
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 600 posts. Alex's Instagram @dailygodpreneur guides over 65K followers with inspirational quotes to inspire business day. Learn more about Alex's testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.