Jesus’s 8 Steps For Achieving Greatness in Business
Achieving greatness starts when we learn about humble dependence on God and trust that He will always bring new resources into our business.
[What’s in it for me?]
As soon as we understand that we need help in order to bring our visions to life as Godpreneurs, it’s time to take action. Come up with solutions to common problems you see on the daily, we hurt thinking about the things we can’t fix, but what if we can? Be inspired to create and come up with new solutions.
Achieving greatness is a long process of self reflection and hard work, keeping our composure is key for us to maintain long term relationships with clients and even make them stronger! Submit your business power to God and let Him exercise control over it.
Achieving greatness starts with realizing you need help and ends with coming to terms with the fact that you NEED haters in order to thrive whilst learning how to handle them.
These lessons will show you:
- Where Entrepreneurs Get Help When There's No Help to Be Found
- How to Handle Hurt In Business
- How Christian Business Owners Should Handle Angry People
- How to Make Wrongs Right in Business
- How to Show Mercy When You Really Feel Like Firing Someone
- Practical Advice on 'Keeping Your Word' In Business
- How to Use That Conflict in Business to Your Favor
- Why We Need Haters In Business, and How to Handle Them
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 600 posts. Alex's Instagram @dailygodpreneur guides over 65K followers with inspirational quotes to inspire business day. Learn more about Alex's testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR $29?
All Business Bible Plans include:
- Workbook with study questions
- Automatic emails are sent daily to help remind you to stay on track
- Video or text teaching (transcripts included)
- NEW: Copy my teachings and edit them to use for teachings to your own tribe of followers.