Your Brand Story is Your Testimony
The key to unlocking your brand's true identity is telling how it got there, your testimony.
Business Bible Plan
- Finding and Sharing Your Testimony
WHY YOU SHOULD DO THIS STUDY
Have you ever struggled to share your your testimony in business? Do you have this feeling that your brand can be so much more than it is?
The key to unlocking your brand's true identity is telling how it got there. Your testimony is your brand.
Testimonies aren't just meant to be a thing you do on the side. It's how you run your business life.
It might sound weird, or even difficult to pull off.
By the end of these 3 days, you'll have the tools to uncover your testimony and harness it's powerful declaration of your Godpreneurial journey.
How were you inspired to start your business? Why do you do it? That's what attracts value-aligned clients, vendors, prospects - all opportunities that an authentic testimony attracts.
Imagined if all companies shared the greatness of God in their business. That's Good News that spreads FAR and FAST!
Christian entrepreneurs looking to discover their brand's testimony.
Discover the testimony in your entrepreneurial journey, and how it fits into your brand's identity.
- LESSON 1: Identify the differences between your business testimony and your product testimony
- LESSON 2: Write your entrepreneurial testimony
- LESSON 3: Develop a strategy for sharing your testimony
- Workbook with study questions
- Automatic emails are sent daily to help remind you to stay on track
- Video or text teaching (transcripts included)
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 800 posts.
- Instagram: @godpreneur
- YouTube: @godpreneur
- Facebook: /alexmirandafan
- YouVersion: Click to see my plans on YouVersion Bible App!
Read my business testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.